Primacy Global Enterprises Private Limited (PGEPL) is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within the given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sundays & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items via Government Registered Bookpost or Speedpost.
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units?
A single shipping rate is charged for each order irrespective of the number of products ordered in that transaction. Thus, a customer who orders three products in a single order or transaction is charged delivery charges only once.
Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region. There will be an Extra Octroi charges for shipment to Maharashtra Region.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are dispatched within 3 working days. Most orders are delivered within 7 to 8 working days of the despatch date. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order. In case you do not receive the order within the number of days mentioned above, please notify us at CC@FRAICHE.NET.IN or call us at +91 (0)824-2889168
How do I track my order?
We will email you a notification, containing the Waybill/Tracking Number once your order is despatched from our premises. As specified by the logistics partner, you will be able to view the status 24 hours after this on www.bludart.com Please go to the Bludart website and enter the Waybill number in the space provided in the grey box on the top right of their homepage to view your order status.
Legal Disclaimer & Terms
This disclaimer is issued by Primacy Global Enterprises Pvt. Ltd, 7G4, Sri Rama Fabrication, Baikampady Industrial Area, Mangalore, Karnataka (hereinafter referred to as PGEPL); which is the registered owner of brand ”and governs your use of our website, www.fraiche.net.in (hereinafter referred to as “our website”). By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full.
This Website and the information, tools and material contained in it (this “Site”) are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Primacy Global Enterprises Pvt. Ltd or its affiliates (collectively “PGEPL”) to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
This Site is subject to periodic update and revision. Materials should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without regard to the date on which you may access the information. PGEPL maintains the right to delete or modify information on this Site without prior notice.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, PGEPL will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon.
You hereby agree and confirm that:
- Access to this site and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where you are resident and from where you are accessing this site.
- Shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photocopying and email) of the information and data on this site and
- Agrees not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
- You agree and confirm not to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
- PGEPL authorizes to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this Web site (“Site”) only for personal, non-commercial use.
- This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- Retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; consent.
- Not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose
- Not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, PGEPL does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- The information, material or services included in or available through this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the site/services and to the information therein. PGEPL and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the site/services at any time. Advice received via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- You specifically agree that PGEPL shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this site. You specifically agree that PGEPL is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that PGEPL is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
- Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.